it has been 2+ years since my last entry , never thought i would start blogging again.
whats up with me all this while?? ... well nothing much change in term of family members , i am blessed with the same aspiring husband and 2 wonderful and handsome boys . I am now in my mid 30s and looking for more prosperous years ahead.
In brief
- Still work in the same "S" company. So far so good. I addicted to the challenges and the headaches the job has to offer. I still report to the same boss which i admire and get inspired with . Hope i can learn more to become better .
- Still lives in our home in Rawang . Looking forward to move back to KL. heheh
- The big brother Haziq is now in Year 4 and a head boy in school
- Harith also a prefect , getting taller and handsome everyday.
- Hubby is a fulltime phd Student in UniTen , also a research assistant .
- I am now a Certified Professional Requirement Engineer (CPRE)
- I am an active committee member for Parent Teacher Association in my kids school.
- I am still the same sensitive person, i can get into tears when get bombarded by the bosses.
- However , i can get easily get annoyed with unprepared or unplanned activity may it be at work or at home.
- I am still the person , who loved to push myself to the limit as far as job is concerns.
- Should push myself harder to weight loss ..hehhe
- Love cooking and watch tv.
- Ribena is my favourite drink .
- Love western food , hubby and kids love
ops. hubby already arrive. bye
No comments:
Post a Comment